Are You Going to Heaven?

0 comments

The following conversations tackle the different responses of ordinary people about the question, "Are you going to heaven?".

Case 1
Girl: Are you going to Heaven?
Boy: Yes! With you.
- in this case, the boy uses it as a punchline to attract the girl's heart without knowing that this question is very important to answer correctly. 

Case 2
Girl: Are you going to Heaven?
Boy: I HOPE so.
Girl: What is your HOPE?
Boy: I've been BAPTIZED.
- in this case, the boy used he has been baptized. He has not yet submitted to the righteousness of God. He is boasting of his own righteousness.

Case 3
Girl: Ma'am, are you going to Heaven?
Ma'am: I Hope so. 
Girl: What is your hope?
Ma'am: I have been a good mother, a good wife and a good person.
- in this situation, she has not submitted to the righteousness of God. She is only depending on her good works. But we can't go to Heaven with good works itself.

Case 4
Girl: Tell me, are you going to Heaven?
Boy: Sure, I THINK so.
Girl: On what basis?
Boy: I belong to such and such a church. I practice such and such a religion.
- in this case, the boy proclaims his self-confidence and religion CANNOT save us.

As you see, none of them declares about their FAITH in the Lord Jesus? As Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life! Without ME, no one can go to the Father." (John 14:6 CEV)

Now? When I asked you about going to Heaven? What are you going to answer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My Photo
yeshika chan
Yeshika Ch'in desu. 17 y/o. I am certified follower of Christ. I am known for being an OPTIMIST, an annoying one. As I love, I don't expect something in return. I love adventures and other things that excites me. I only write when I am bored or broken. For me, the greatest moment that happens in my life is that I KNEW CHRIST 'coz everything down turns up.
View my complete profile

Search

About

2010 Faithbook | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools